Brandon was tragically taken from us on Tuesday January 12th 2010 at the age of 30. He leaves behind two daughters Lauren and Madison, his mother Cindy, father Carl, sister Lindsey, grandmother Alberta and many other family members and close friends.

Brandon had such vibrant smile, and outgoing personality and noone was a stranger to him! He never forgot a face, and was such a joy to be around! He will be missed by so many!

We welcome your precious memories and fun stories about Brandon by submitting them to staci@blogaliciousdesigns.com to be posted on this site for his family to read. You can also come here for information on services and the different ways to honor his memory.

Memorial service for Brandon will be Saturday January 16, 2010

Mission Park North
3401 Cherry Ridge
SA, TX 78230
9am

Friday, January 15, 2010

Regina Sowa, friend of Brandon

I am deeply saddened by the loss of Brandon, may God bring peace to his family and friends. Brandon and I attended high school together, he was a grade ahead of me, and though we knew of each other then, we didn't officially meet until 3 weeks ago when a mutual friend, Clinton Haby, organized a mini and multi-class high school reunion at Around the Bend on Wednesday, December 23. At one point in the evening I saw him sitting by himself, and then he got up and I thought he was leaving, something compelled me to go over and talk to him, so I did, and we had a great time talking about mutual friends and just getting to know each other. A few days later we went to the Meek reunion concert and I got the pleasure of hanging out with Lindsey, his sister and best friend. It was such a fun night, he just had this good nature about him and I enjoyed spending time with him. We later had a funny episode trying to make a homemade concoction of soup for Lindsey, part of which included daring each other to eat a whole onion like an apple, which we both did, because we were trying to prove who liked onions more. Who does that? lol, it was hilarious and a moment I will never forget. We were just starting to get to know each other these past couple of weeks, little did I know our correspondence this past Monday morning would be our last. Though I only knew Brandon for a short period of time I can honestly say he made a positive impact on my life and for that I will be forever grateful. I will miss you Brandon!

~Regina Sowa, friend of Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment