Brandon was tragically taken from us on Tuesday January 12th 2010 at the age of 30. He leaves behind two daughters Lauren and Madison, his mother Cindy, father Carl, sister Lindsey, grandmother Alberta and many other family members and close friends.

Brandon had such vibrant smile, and outgoing personality and noone was a stranger to him! He never forgot a face, and was such a joy to be around! He will be missed by so many!

We welcome your precious memories and fun stories about Brandon by submitting them to staci@blogaliciousdesigns.com to be posted on this site for his family to read. You can also come here for information on services and the different ways to honor his memory.

Memorial service for Brandon will be Saturday January 16, 2010

Mission Park North
3401 Cherry Ridge
SA, TX 78230
9am

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sean Emery Friend of Brandon

I used to car pool with Brandon to swim practice back in middle school. He introduced me to a lot of things, the most important of which would have to be sunflower seeds and Sir-Mix-a-Lot.



I remember sitting in the back seat of his mom's car throwing the shells outside the window. His mom would always tell us if they got stuck on the side of the car, then she wouldn't let us eat them anymore. Brandon could break them apart without the aide of his fingers, a skill I didn't learn for many more years.



When I was in 6th grade, and Brandon in 7th we were out by the busses at the end of the school for the day. Brandon sees me, and calls me over. He has a totally sweet tape player (it might have even been an even sweeter CD player - I'm not sure) and tells me to listen to a song. I put my ears to the headphones and listen to the now infamous words: "Oh my God, Becky! Look at her butt! It is so big..."



Growing up, Brandon was a year ahead of me in school, and light years ahead of me in swimming. I literally looked up to him as a brother, and constantly aspired to catch him - both in the pool and otherwise. It's a shame that his life was cut short, but I can honestly say that knowing Brandon Ehlert changed my life for the better. If he influenced other people as profoundly as he influenced me, Brandon has done more in his tragically short life than most people could possibly aspire to do in theirs.



Please pass along my condolences to his family. Thank you, Sean Emery

No comments:

Post a Comment